Leonard TM-800-LF Series Single Drench Shower Valve in Cabinet applications
- DURA-trol® solid bimetal thermostat directly linked to valve porting to control the intake of hot and cold water and compensate for supply temperature and pressure fluctuations. DURA-trol® is highly responsive and cannot be damaged by extremes in temperature
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve can be set to the correct temperature for the application.
- Locking temperature regulator to prevent accidental movement set for 85°F (29°C)
- Recommended Hot Inlet Temperature 140°F. Mixing valve will close down on failure of cold water supply. Mixing valve with special internal cold water bypass capable of 20 GPM (76 l/min) @ 30 PSI (2.1 Bar) upon failure of hot water supply.
- Adjustable high temperature limit stop * set for 90°F, (32°C)
- Integral wall support,
- Full 1" bottom or top inlets and 1 1/4" top outlet,
- Dial thermometer (range 0 to 140°F, -10 to 60°C),
- Angle checkstops on inlets