Leonard TM-600-LF Series is for Single Drench Shower Applications
- DURA-trol® solid bimetal thermostat directly linked to valve porting to control the intake of hot and cold water and compensate for supply temperature and pressure fluctuations. DURA-trol is highly responsive and cannot be damaged by extremes in temperature.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve can be set to the correct temperature for the application.
- Locking type temperature regulator to prevent accidental movement set for 85ºF (29ºC),
- Recommended Hot Inlet Temperature 140°F. Mixing valve will close down on failure of cold water supply, Mixing Valve with special internal cold water bypass capable of 20 GPM (76 l/min) @ 30 PSI (2.1 Bar) upon failure of hot water supply.
- Adjustable high temperature limit stop set for 90ºF (32ºC),
- Full 3/4" top or bottom inlets and 1" top outlet,
- Integral wall support,
- Dial thermometer (range 0 to 140ºF, -10 to 60ºC),
- Union angle checkstops on inlets