Merchandise delivery policy
We want to make sure your commercial plumbing purchase is completely satisfactory. With that goal in mind, here are a few guidelines to go by in taking delivery of commercial plumbing products purchased from this site.
Firstly, please, DO NOT sign the freight bill until you have:
- Inspected the carton / merchandise for damage.
- Notated any damage on the freight bill.
After you have completed these two critical steps, your options are to:
Sign the freight bill.
- Refuse the merchandise.
(Note: Please keep the merchandise and the original packing!)
If damaged merchandise was delivered by UPS:
- Alert the delivery driver to the damage.
- Call UPS at 1.800.742.5877 to file a claim.
If damaged merchandise was delivered by another LTL (less-than-truckload) freight carrier:
- After you have notated the damaged product on the freight bill, keep a copy of the freight bill and request the driver to give you the phone number of the freight line, so you can file a claim.
- Follow their instructions. They will work with you to resolve the claim.
- Contact us at 1.866.977.2537 to order a replacement product or go online and order.